Todd Construction Services’ Management Team
Executive Management Team
Click on a name to expand:
- Glenn Todd – PresidentMr. Todd has been President and CEO of Todd Construction Services since 1989 and is a specialist in construction development and construction management. Mr. Todd is a long-standing member of the International Association of Cold Storage Contractors, International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses, Food Processors and Machinery Suppliers Association, Local 501 Operating Engineers, and Pomona Chamber of Commerce. Mr. Todd, since taking over ownership of Todd Construction Services in 1989, has grown the company’s business development to 23 states across the Continental US and into two foreign countries. Mr. Todd is a consultant for HACCP implementation, USDA, and Department of Health and Safety compliance.
- Manny Sanchez – Field Operations ManagerMr. Sanchez is an experienced construction field manager with over 20 years of direct management experience and over 80 million dollars of successfully completed projects. Responsible for day to day field operations and labor force scheduling.
- Bob Eades – Senior Project ManagerMr. Eades is a qualified construction manager and estimating professional with over fifteen years of direct construction related experience. He has extensive training in construction management, with responsibilities for estimating of alterations, renovations, new construction, project buy outs. and purchasing.
- Carrie Todd – Senior Project AdministratorCarrie Todd is a licensed General Contractor with 18 years of direct project management and construction related experience. Responsible for day to day administrative duties of each project, including job accounting, budgeting, billing, lien releases, payouts, and record keeping.
- Kay Kendall – AccountingKay Kendall has over 26 years of accounting experience. She is responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and analyzing of financial information. She is also involved with the company to insure that the accounting meets or exceeds the financial expectations of the executive management.
Construction Management & Support StaffProject Managers
Todd Construction Services’ staff of project managers has completed over 200 Million Dollars in industry related projects. Our managers possess the skills required to act as our customer’s agent in all affairs relating to the project, from conception to completion.
Todd Construction Services employs a team of highly qualified and skilled project supervisors, with varied backgrounds, ranging from commercial construction to specialty skills, required for the food processing and cold storage industry. Every project supervisor has the necessary hands-on experience and management skills required to provide our customers with the highest level of professionalism.
Todd Construction Services has construction employees fully capable of completing a project with minimal supervision. Todd Construction’s method of pre-screening our field employees assures the highest level of quality in the industry. Todd Construction Services maintains a drug free work environment through random testing.